Do you have a vehicle that sits lower to the ground and need a floor jack that’s low profile? Choosing the right jack can often be confusing because of the overwhelming number of options in the market. In this article, we talk about the best low profile floor jacks and how they rank against the competition.
What is a low profile floor jack?
A low profile floor jack is designed to lift vehicles with a lower ground clearance. Low profile floor jacks have a lower minimum height and are able to lift these vehicles which makes them more versatile and useful for mechanics and car enthusiasts who work on a variety of different vehicles. Traditional floor jacks have a higher minimum height and may not be able to fit under vehicles with a low clearance.
A well-constructed floor jack is responsible for your safety as you get down under the vehicle. You want to invest in the right product that is sturdy and reliable, easy to use, and holds your vehicle firmly in place. After our research, the Blackhawk Fast Lift Service Jack is our top pick when it comes to low profile floor jacks. It can lift about any vehicle you give it, it’s heavy duty and very durable. The Pro-Lift Grey Low Profile Floor Jack is another favorite that comes at a more budget friendly option and has really great reviews.
If you are looking for recommendations for a low profile car jack, you’ve stumbled on to the right page. Read on to find out the descriptions of each jack and why we designated them as our favorites.
Top Pick Blackhawk B6350 Fast Lift Service Jack
- Built-in internal safety valve and vent plug ensures safe operation
- Swivel saddle provides easy jack positioning and user safety.Saddle Diameter: 4 inch
- 3.5-ton/7,000 lb. lift capacity
- Jack Size: 28 1/2" L x 13 3/4" W x 6 1/2" H
- Rugged universal joint for precise load control
With a 3.5-ton lift capacity, Blackhawk has a lifting range of 5.5 to 22 inches. It features a swivel saddle for easy jack positioning. With heavy-duty steel construction, Blackhawk is exceptionally durable, and it features a bypass device to prevent damage from over pumping. It also has an in-built safety valve and a vent plug with one year warranty from the manufacturer.
Whether you are a professional mechanic or a regular vehicle owner, this jack should be at your top list. Blackhawk quickly lifts your vehicle and brings it down smoothly. From small cars to SUVs, Trucks and RVs, this jack is perfect for the job.
Budget Pick Pro-Lift 767 Grey Low Profile Jack
- Extra low profile
- Lifting range of 3-3/8 inches to 15 inches. The solid steel construction and safety release valve were features included to secure user safety
- Patented bypass device protects against over pumping for safe operations
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability
Pro-Lift 767 have a lifting range between 3.5 to 14 inches. Made of heavy reinforced steel, it has the excellent build quality and will last you a long time. Its arms are fitted with bypass device and safety valves for greater safety. It is lightweight, weighing just 30 pounds which makes it handy and easy to store. It has an anti-rust coating and looks stylish too.
At a maximum of 14 inches lifting capacity, you might want to look for a jack with greater clearance if you have own vehicles that are too tall. Otherwise, it can lift most vehicles with ease. At such a low price, this jack offers great value.
Pittsburgh Automotive 3 Ton Ultra Low Profile Steel Floor Jack
- Requires just 1/2 turn release.
- Heavy duty all-welded steel construction
- Lifting range from 5 inch to 18-1/4 inch
- Pumps (under max load) to max height: 5
Pittsburgh Automotive is one of the most durable jacks in the market with a budget friendly price. With a 3 Ton carrying capacity, it can lift vehicles to 19 inches. This industrial grade jack has a low profile, and at 2.8 inches, it can quickly get underneath all kinds of vehicles. Pittsburgh Automotive is an industrial-grade jack that is perfect for lifting all weights from low profile to high-rise vehicles.
Pittsburgh Automotive is fast, durable, and safety compliant. Whether you are a professional owning a workshop or an automobile DIYer, this jack is a heavy-duty all-rounder that will not let you down.
Sunex 6602LP 2 Ton Low Rider Steel Service Jack
- 2.75" min height is ultra-low and ideal for sports cars, exotic cars, and flat tires
- 24" max height is versatile and lifts high enough for pick-ups and suv's
- Rapid rise technology with dual pump pistons reaches max height quickly in 6.5 pumps
- 18" throw is long and reaches all lift points under vehicle
- Low profile design is consistent throughout the whole chassis, allowing full reach beyond pinch welds
With a minimum height that is as low as 2.75 inches, Sunex 6602LP is ultra-low and will slide easily under any sports or small exotic cars. Concurrently, with an astounding 3 Ton capacity, it can also lift heavier vehicles such as SUVs and Trucks. It is a highly versatile jack with rapid rise technology that can reach maximum height in just 6.5 pumps.
Sunex 6602LP has a low profile design throughout the whole chassis and gives you the advantage of easy reach. This jack is one of the best low profile jacks for low vehicles and flat tires and works efficiently with larger ones too.
Arcan 3 Ton Quick Rise Aluminum Floor Jack
- HYBRID CONSTRUCTION The aluminum and steel frame provide the benefit of strength within a light weight chassis
- LIFTING CAPACITY: 6,000 lbs. Ideal for the professional mechanic and enthusiast.
- DUAL PUMP PISTONS Quickly raises the floor jack saddle to load
- VEHICLE PROTECTION Designed with a rubber saddle and a foam handle bumper
- LIGHTWEIGHT Aluminum construction provides a total weight of only 58lbs
This jack is constructed with aircraft-grade aluminum, and is lightweight weighing just 58 pounds, making it easily portable. The high-quality aluminum also imparts exceptional strength to the jack, enabling it to lift to 6000-pound vehicles. It has a great range of motion boasting a maximum lifting height of 18.5 inches. Arcan 3 Ton Quick Rise has an ergonomic design and removable handles for more comfortable transport.
This jack offers a superior quality build that is lightweight yet very sturdy. If you travel often and you want a lightweight jack stashed in your trunk, this is just the right one to invest in.
Arcan 2 Ton Extra Long Reach Floor Jack
- COLORS MAY VARY: XL2T = A20016
- LIFT RANGE Provides the lowest low height (2 75”) and the highest high height (24”) compared to the average jack
- LOW PROFILE FRAME For easy access under low ground clearance vehicles
- DUAL PUMP PISTONS Quickly raises the floor jack saddle to load
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION For heavy duty use
With a lifting range of 2.75 to 24 inches, Arcan has 32 inch extra extended chassis. It comes with dual pump pistons for quick raise and rubber saddle for vehicle protection. It is a heavy-duty jack that is constructed of steel and is very durable. The low profile frame is consistent throughout the body, and it has a versatile lifting range. This item weighs 97 pounds and is a little heavy, but it is overall a great product.
Arcan 2 Ton Extra Long Reach Low Profile Floor Jack can lift vehicles to a tall 24 inches which is a lot more than other jacks. If your car needs some serious repair and you have to lift it really high, this jack is just the right item.
Neiko Pro 20272B Premium
- Constructed from durable industrial grade aluminum alloy with ultra lightweight design
- Powerful 3 tons lifting capacity, weighting only 57 pounds
- Dual plunger structure provides quicker and more efficient lifting from 3-3/4” min. height to 19-1/4” max. height
- Equipped with safety valve to prevent overloading beyond rated capacity for extra security
- Rubber dotted saddle pad protects your vehicle’s frame and chassis from scratches and dents
Neiko Pro is built with heavy-duty aluminum, and it can lift 3-ton vehicles to a maximum of 9.75 inches. It has large swivel hands for mobility and safety valves to prevent overloading. The rubber dotted saddle prevents dints and scratches while dual handles on both sides enable more comfortable handling. This product weighs 57 pounds which add to its portability.
This car jack is quite efficient and is easy to use. Outdoors or indoors, this jack offers great versatility. Beginners, as well as professionals, will find Neiko Pro to be very handy.
Big Red AT830011LR Torin Low Profile Car Jack
- Racing floor jack can be used for general or specialty use and features a 3 ton (6,000 lb) load capacity; Foam bumper on the handle helps protect your vehicle from damage
- Constructed of durable, high-strength aluminum and steel; Dual piston quick lift pump allows you to easily raise the jack to the desired height
- Lifting range from 3-15/16" to 18-5/16" allows you can gain easy access under low-profile vehicles
- The aluminum floor jack is equipped with (2) large steel casters and (2) 360-degree swivel casters for smooth maneuverability; Convenient side handle makes it easy to carry
- Features a built-in safety overload system prevents use beyond load capacity; Includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
With an aluminum and steel body, 3-ton capacity, lift range of 3 to 16 inches, Big Red AT830011LR is a racing floor jack for all-purpose use. It has a dual-piston quick lift pump and is equipped with two large steel casters and two 360o swivel casters. It also features an in-built safety system with a one year warranty.
First available in May 2020, this is one of the latest jacks from Big Red with many positive reviews. If you want to experience a new product, this is one jack you should try.
Pro-Lift SG-5625 Floor Jack
- Pro Lift Floor Jack 2.5 Ton features 5,000 lbs maximum capacity and is constructed with heavy duty steel for the strength and duability. It gives you the ability to lift from 3-3/8 inches to 14-7/8 inches.
- Hydraulic trolley floor jack is constructed with the heavy duty steel. It features the front wheels with the rear casters for the maneuverability. The large swivel saddle provides you with the easy jack positioning and user safety
- This low profile jack for car features an overload valve bypass system to prevent jack damage and user injury. SG-5625 car jack low profile features the compact design with the carrier handle to easily transport from one location another.
- Patented built-in by-pass device protects hydraulic system from over pumping damage. Before using the jack, insert provided handle into handle sleeve, then pump 6 to 8 full strokes. This will help release any pressurized air which may be trapped within reservoir
- This 2.5 Ton low profile jack is ideal for auto repair services in your home garage. In addition, it is covered with 1-Year warranty from the date of the purchase.
Pro-Lift SG-5625 features 2.5-ton capacity and lifting range of 3-3/8 to 14-7/8 inches. The hydraulic trolley floor is made of heavy-duty steel and has an overload valve bypass system. It has a compact design with a carrying handle for easy transport. It is light, weighing 32.8 pounds.
This is another excellent product from Pro-Lift available at an affordable price. Pro-Lift SG-5625 meets safety standards and is ideal for most cars, trucks, SUVs and auto garage.
After our in depth research and being floor jack users ourselves, we have chosen the Blackhawk B6350 Fast Lift Service Jack as our top pick. We decided this based on the durability of the Blackhawk and the lifting range of 5.5 inches to 22 inches.